Monday 1 May 2017

Tonic Studios Idyllics cards


 Good morning. I've had a busy weekend at Crafting Live, Belfast demoing lots of Tonic Studios dies etc. As always, it was so lovely to catch up with friends from all over the country and I hope you have fun with everything you bought :)
This was one of the sample cards I had with me, using the Tonic Studios Idyllics embossing folders with matching die. I created a little pocket and used a Basic Heart layering die set for the tag.


I used the small layering dies from the Shadow Box die set for the background to the 50 and added the flourish from the Beethoven's Rhythm set when I got home as these have not been released yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth