Saturday 3 December 2016

Demo at Fagans, Mullingar today

 These are some of the ladies who joined me today at Fagans in Mullingar while I was demoing lots of Trimcraft papers, dies and embellishments along with Plaid Sheer Paint and Mod Podge Extreme Glitter etc. Thanks very much to everyone here (and those not in the photos) for coming along. Thanks too, to Breda and Shauna for inviting me and looking after me for the day (as well as the lovely lunch!)

 It was lovely to be joined in the afternoon by Mai (and Lily all day, of course!) . I hope you enjoyed yourself, Mai, and didn't suffer any ill effects afterwards.


Shauna and Breda


Well, that's my final demo for the year over! It's been a long but wonderful day and I'm off to bed now ....but I hope, God willing, to do it all over again next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth