Tuesday 28 June 2016

Wild at Heart Vintage card


Each card I've made so far with the beautiful new Wild at Heart papers from Trimcraft has been in a completely different style - so that says something for the range of papers in the pads. 
This time I've done a little distressing along the edges of the paper pieces to give a shabby chic/vintage feel and I've used as many different papers as possible from the pad as possible in the same colourway.

I hope you can see from this photo that I have also used some Trimcraft Foil Glue which I rubbed on with my fingers and then added a little Trimcraft Pewter Foil to highlight some areas. This really catches the light when you have the card in your hand :)

I've used the brand new Trimcraft First Edition Nature dies along with Simply Creative gems and  a little Dovecraft Glitter Glue on the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth