Friday 22 April 2016

Another "Groovi" card - Blue Tits

 I was all set to do some gardening but I couldn't resist the new Groovi plates which arrived in the post yesterday - isn't this one gorgeous? It's the Large Blue Tit plate which I've used along with the Nesting Circles plate. 
I'll be demoing the Groovi plates etc for Crafty Devils Papercraft at the Titanic Exhibition Centre in Belfast next week (28th - 30thApril) along with lots of Tonic Studios dies so I used some Tonic dies on this card too - Scalloped Circles Layering dies, Filigree Flourish, Delicate Daisy and Pinhole Circle Layering dies.


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruth, I keep looking at the plates and talking myself out of it, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth