Thursday 31 March 2016

Easons, O'Connell Street demo to be rescheduled

Good morning. Unfortunately Easons, O'Connell Street, Dublin have asked me to reschedule my demo which was to take place on Saturday (2nd April). As you know I was looking forward to seeing lots of you there and was getting some lovely things ready to bring with me - but I'm sure I'll catch up with you very soon again.

My next planned retail demos are

April 28th - 30th - Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast

Sat 14th May - Crafty Angels, Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Sat 28th May - Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon

I also have a trade event scheduled in Dublin before the others listed and I hope to be able to bring you lots of photos and product news after that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth