Tuesday 8 December 2015

Baby girl card - Trimcraft


  I had a good excuse to get my "It's a Girl" papers from Trimcraft out at the weekend - the birth of a beautiful new little baby girl for friends in Dublin.

The background papers are from the 8x8 pad and I cut the tag from the 6x6 paper pad.
 I used the Congratulations die from the Traditional Sentiment die set and a little butterfly from the Butterfly die set.

The bunting is hand cut with letters form the Traditional Alphabet die set on top.I added a little detail above the bunting with a die from the Borders, Frames and Buckles die set. Lastly I added a fine line of Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue around the edge of the paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth