Tuesday 6 October 2015

Foiled Robin and Holly card - Trimcraft Foil Applicator

I've used the robin drawing to make up a card - the robin is, as I said in a previous post, one of my drawings which I had printed with a laser printer onto  Trimcraft A4 Ultra Smooth card. Then I put it through the Trimcraft Foil Applicator with red foil and used it as a centrepiece for the card. I used the same process for the greeting at the bottom of the card. 
Then I die cut two holly leaves (from the Dovecraft Christmas Basics Poinsettia die set) from a piece of card which I had printed with black ink from a laser printer. I've put the two photos side by side as it shows the beautiful shine from the foil when the card is photographed from an angle.
The patterned paper on this card is Jingle All the Way (Trimcraft First Edition) and you'll be seeing the nesting dies soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth