Wednesday 14 October 2015

80th Birthday !

 Another big birthday in the family! This time it's David's mum who will be 80 on Sunday :)
I even managed to get the card made a few days in advance!

I used the Tonic Studios Essentials Card pack  - Natural Neutrals) along with papers from the Woodland Walk pack. The background shape was made with the Deco Trellis Base set and I've used "Mum" from the Family Members die set 1.

 The flowers were made with the Rose Punch and Stamp set from a while ago and I placed them on Acorn Swirl die cuts. The centres have Bubblegum Blush and Buttermilk Crystal Drops in them.

I used the DuoCap Numerals - Baldur dies to make the 80 - cutting the figures out in brown and white and placing the brown centres in the white outlines.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth