Wednesday 30 September 2015

A little bit of journalling - Trimcraft's latest LaDeDah release

 I've been busy making up sample pages of the gorgeous new LaDeDah books from Trimcraft using lots of the coordinating embellishments along with some of the new dies etc. I've been given lots of photos of these cute twin girls (Maggie and Lily) to use and the pages are perfect for this type of photo. I've got some more pages almost finished but I want to add more details.
Because the album will be sent off to Lily and Maggie's mum I've left most of the journalling spaces empty for her to add her thoughts and memories.I love that the journalling pen which comes with the albums also doubles as a glue pen!
Beautiful little girls and beautiful journalling books - what more do you want? ;)

 wink emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth