Wednesday 6 May 2015

Shutter card with a twist

 I've used the Tonic Studios Imperial Shutter dies to create this dimensional card - just with a slight twist. I used the Elegant Oval dies in the centre and wanted this card to protrude in the middle and not fold in three so I added a strip of card at the back with matching patterned paper.
I used white linen and sky blue plain card form Papermill and Dovecraft 12 x 12 Value Paper Pack - Leyton.



 I've also used the Felicity Butterfly and Indulgence Pop up Occasions dies.

From above.

It folds flat for postage :)




2 comments:

  1. Love this card. I got two of the other versions of the shutter card, and I think I can make up the same shape. Super colours you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card, Ruth. Looks sturdy. What a brilliant idea, and fits easily into a "standard" envelope. I hope to have a go at that one some time.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth