Wednesday 8 April 2015

Easter break


Glenarm Castle



 Glenarm Forest


Glenarm

Round the Antrim coast on Saturday

...and to Co. Down on Tuesday..
There are some strange things growing in the hedgerows up in the Castlereagh hills!

My great weakness:)
We were out and about yesterday in Co. Down and stopped off  at Hillmount Nursery on the way. I suppose this was all geared towards kids but..............:)


I don't think I'd have been smiling like that if I'd known that big sheep was climbing up beside me!


Robin with the billy goat.

4 day old pygmy goat








Mahee Castle

Nendrum - monastery ruins

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Ruth, that little bunny is adorable!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you have a break Ruth, can I come with you? You certainly found some really photogenic places to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have some wonderful scenery in your parts Ruth, thanks for sharing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth