Thursday 9 April 2015

Belle and Boo stamp card - Demo at Donegal Stationery on Saturday

 I just thought I'd show you a photo of another sample card for my demo at Donegal Stationery, Letterkenny on Saturday. This time I've stamped one of the images and coloured it with Promarkers before using it on a 3D folded card. I'll be using the Ellis and Easy stamps from the set along with the matching papers and dies etc.
The card base is made from an A4 sheet of blue card.
This card folds flat for postage :)

EDITED
Thanks a million to everyone who came along to the demo - it was great fun as always!
These are a couple of photos I took from the Glenshane Pass this morning on my way to Letterkenny - snow!!


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning ruth.gorgeous image and i love your fantastic card fold and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the way this card is cut and folded - another variation. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth