Monday 16 February 2015

Demo at Crafty Angels, Newbridge Saturday 21st Feb


For anyone who is in the area and free on Saturday, I'll be demoing in Crafty Angels, Newbridge, Co. Kildare on Saturday from 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
I'll be using lots of gorgeous Tonic Studios dies and punches etc along with beautiful Trimcraft papers, embellishments and dies etc.
This card is an adaptation of a simple Gatefold card showing some of the Sweet Paris collection which I'll be using on the day.


I added a couple of extra folds to a normal gatefold card to create something a little bit different. I used 3D foam squares under the insert so that the sides of the card front could be tucked in when it's open, but it also looks good when they are folded outwards.

Inside the card


I'll be back later with a photo of something "Tonic" for the demo :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth