Wednesday 26 November 2014

New Tonic Studios dies - release tomorrow (27th Nov)

Tonic Studios are releasing some beautiful new dies tomorrow - "Just Because" sentiments and  Millinery Shop dies.
When I saw the feather in the Chepstow Bonnet set I just had to use it as a quill. It complements the scrolled writing on the Just Because sentiment die so well.
I've used the Royal Frame die set as the background - and embossed the top layer instead of cutting it out so that the sentiment would show up well on top.
There are more sentiment dies in the set and also more millinery dies with silhouettes and hats! So many ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this one, it would do for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was disappointed I couldn't buy this set on it's own - they lumped it with a family set, which I didn't want. Also disappointed that the free P&:P didn't extent to Ireland. It does on the Monday morning show. If they can't do that, why can't they knock off the 2.99 (cost of postage in the UK) and just charge us 5.00 Euros, so that at least we make a saving. (usual cost 7.99E)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning and stylish ruth.your dies and design are beautiful D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth