Saturday 22 November 2014

Heading home

I'm heading home after a great day in Newbridge where I was demoing in the Art and Hobby Shop in the White Water shopping centre. A big thanks to all who came. We were a bit noisy but no one seemed to mind!
I hope you all enjoyed joining in and trying new folds etc I always love to see the expressions when we all have our heads down and tongues out to help concentrate; )
Only I could manage to get lost in the toilets!  Thanks a lot Margaret, for your clear directions. ..."Sure you'll find your own  way out"      lol!!
Hope to see you all again soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Super selection of cards this morning Ruth, I really like the idea of the snowflakes on the lattice card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth