Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dragonfly Delight

 I think I've just found my "new favourite" die!...isn't it beautiful? This is the new Dragonfly Delight Frame and Insert die set from Tonic Studios. I just love how the dragonfly's wings can be shaped.

This die and lots more will be launched on Create and Craft today at 1.00pm TODAY!

It's one of those dies which made me reach for gorgeous floral paper - Bella Rose by Trimcraft. My Peruvian Lily Punch and Stamp set was put to good use to make a big focal flower with 4 smaller ones from coordinating paper and inked edges. I've also made a border with the Tonic Studios Dotty border punch and added some gems.



2 comments:

  1. Drat, 9.15 am, and C&C haven't posted pics of what is on at 1pm. I have to go out today, so I bet they sell out before I come home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley. If you join Tonic Gold (it's free) you can see everything a few days in advance -
      tonic-gold.co.uk
      Ruth :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth