Thursday 17 July 2014

Sassy Heels and Delicate Fan - Rococo dies Twisted easel card

The gorgeous new Rococo dies by Tonic Studios will be released at 6.00pm on Create and Craft - in a 2 hour long show!
With such  beautifully ornate dies there is really not much you need to add to make elegant looking cards.
I've used the Twined Lily die set to frame the shoe on a twisted easel card and used the Delicate Fan die as the "stop" on the base. Because the dies are fine I didn't use 3D foam pads. Instead I left a little edge of the fan unstuck to prop the top part up.
I have embossed the black base with the Amelia Embossing folder but it's not showing up very well in the photos.
This is the pair of my shoes which gave me the idea for using these colours ;)


2 comments:

  1. where do I purchase high heel die

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are only available from Create and Craft for 60 days after the launch. Then they will be available from shops. Hope that helps. Ruth

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth