Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hands On trade day



Just thought I'd share some of  the photos which were taken two weeks ago at the trade Hands On day in the City West Hotel in Dublin. 
A lot of preparation and and planning went into making the whole event such a great success - it was even better than I could have imagined!


In the morning session I learnt a lot about watercolour from the talented Linda Hollingshead.


Everyone had their table laid out with all the supplies needed for the afternoon craft session where we used the Trimcraft Santoro range with Letraset Promarkers ....followed by some decomache.












1 comment:

  1. My goodness, what a lot of industrious ladies, I wish I'd been there, joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth