Wednesday 2 April 2014

Extra touches to embossing folders


In a previous blog post for Papermill I had a look at embossing folders and this time I'm showing some little extra touches you can add after using folders on your card.
I have used white linen, Daffodil Yellow and Bright Orange card from Papermill along with the beautiful Tonic Studios Roesanna A4 embossing folder for my examples.

1. I have used Copper Stickles to follow the embossed lines.

2. I have used Promarkers to follow the embossed lines.

3. On this example I have coloured the debossed side of the card with Flexmarkers.

4.For my last example I have coloured inside the embossed lines with Flexmarkers and added some shading.


There are many other ways of adding a little extra after embossing so why not have a go...

1 comment:

  1. Wow brilliant tutorial never thought of doing anything like this but may have to have a go. Thank you so much. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth