Thursday 27 February 2014

Win a box of Buff card at Papermill!


You know how sometimes you just love some product and keep reaching for it no matter what you are making? Well, that's what has been happening lately to me with the Papermill Buff card.
It's just so adaptable  -  and I thought I'd share some of my "makes" with it here. 
It can be used as an accent or the main feature just as easily. The neutral tones can be picked up and complemented or used as a contrast. 
I've used it to matt and layer on the card above and also used it to diecut some Verdant Vine leaves.
The image is Cairn Terrier one of my drawings which you can find as a digi image on A Passion for Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers.

You can tell I love dogs :)
I've made a rosette with the Tonic Studios Regal Strip punch from buff card and added the Pups in Basket digi image on top  - this is on the front of a heart shaped gift bag. 

Look how well it takes an embossing folder (Cuttlebug Argylle to match the pattern on the slippers).

I hand cut a tag shape from the same card and cut some Maple leaves with the Cameo before inking the edges to show another way to use the buff card :)
Check the competition out HERE
Just in case you missed the Spring cards I made a couple of weeks ago using lots of this beautiful card - here they are again..
Clematis Montana (Rubens!)

Daffodil

Lily of the Valley 1

Lily of the Valley 2



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I must have missed all of these yesterday - they are all super - Tonic and Ruth are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ruth these are all gorgeous you have been busy. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth