Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pups in red frame book



There are 101 ways to use the beautiful new Tonic Studios Forever Moments Paper Frames and I'm afraid I got a bit carried away and had to call a halt. For this one I've made a little book/card with Ruby Red card from Papermill, added a diecut Scalloped square as the cover with the corners from the Deco Frame Die (Rose) and a big flower made with the Carnation, Sweet William, Peony Punch and Stamp set.

Then I added a really cute photo of some pups inside - what on earth was I thinking of having them all on my sofa?
I framed the photo with the Deco Frame Die (Rose) .





See you soon again with more :)

4 comments:

  1. Two very beautiful cards love the pups, but the flower is gorgeous too. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. This die has just joined my ever growing 'wish list'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty frame! You make super flowers from those dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love the front of the card as much as the inside.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth