Saturday 19 October 2013

Thanks, Donegal Stationery





A massive thanks to Bernie and staff and all the lovely ladies who came along to Donegal Stationery today for my demos. You really made it a great day - and what can I say - it's the first time I've ever been held at (glue)gunpoint during a demo!!...Eilish . Just managed to catch a few of you in these photos but there will be more of you in the local newspaper next week! I'm looking forward to my next visit already!!
If you're ever in the area you really should call in - plenty of lovely crafty goodies and other art equipment as well as general stationery....not to mention the very friendly staff :)
As well as having fun we did actually get through a lot of demos - crackers, Verso dies, Indulgence dies, tags, Punch and Stamps etc.
It's a beautiful drive from Belfast to Letterkenny and the scenery is breathtaking. Early this morning, however, the fog was really thick on the top of the Glenshane Pass.
I did enjoy my lunch,too - especially the hot chocolate fudge cake with fresh cream (maybe I mentioned that once or twice!!), then a lovely 2 hour drive home with a stop off for fish and chips on the edge of Lough Neagh.

2 comments:

  1. Ruth it looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great class. Tent card is very beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth