Monday 28 October 2013

Cardmaking and Papercraft


Time for a cuppa:)  My Christmas issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft has just slipped through the letterbox..and I'm delighted once again to see how my latest projects have been staged and photographed for the magazine. I made a cake band and toppers  - and would love to pretend I made the cake, pies and pudding too but it's been a long time since I baked a Christmas cake.
They have even managed an appearance on the front cover too :)

Now, I just can't leave it without pointing out p70!! I have a couple of cards in the Q&A section but look who's there....

Yep......it's Thumper!! He was at my heels everywhere I went for 7 years and it still brings a tear to my eyes when I think about him. He had a state of the art hutch etc but preferred to sleep in a big flower pot in the summerhouse at the bottom of the garden. During the day he had the full run of the garden in all weathers and the 2 photos I used for the card here shows him in the garden in summer and then in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ruth….front page. :-) Thats a lovely idea to use your dies for a cake ribbon. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth