Saturday 1 October 2011

I'm now a member of the Sir Stampalot Design Team!!


Great news today! I've been invited to become a member of the Sir Stampalot  Design Team!! Thank you so much, Brenda!
The rest of the team have made me feel very welcome and I feel privileged to have asked to join this very talented bunch of crafters.
The theme for this month's challenge is Food, Glorious Food and there is,of course, a great prize on offer!


I paid a visit to the store in July when I was on holiday visiting family nearby and treated myself to some lovely goodies...though I have to say there was so much to choose from I really didn't know how to decide.
My first DT card uses some of the items I bought on  my visit... the Sunray embossing folder which I used as a background and also as a "wafer" behind my Banana Split  digi image from A Passion for Stamps.
The beautiful punched corners were made by another of my purchases..they are part of a Martha Stewart String Lace punch set; and I also bought the pink cardstock there too.
Looking forward to seeing your creations for the challenge

17 comments:

  1. Well done Ruth, what a great gig! You certainly shopped well - there's more than one thng in that collection that I would've picked up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ruth. A wonderful card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ruth and congratulations on your DT position
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,
    Congratulations! They are a lucky bunch to have you! Hope you dont mind but i left a little note on the challenge about you today!
    Missed not having your card to add!
    Love your card. That embossed panel is fab. I think i have that one, god knows have i not used it, it looks great!!
    Have a great Weekend!
    Lots of love,
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have you with us, Ruth! What a gorgeous card - love your Sundae, and I really thought the wafer was real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth,
    Scrumptious creation, I love the image and the design looks fabulous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT position Ruth! A gorgeous card as usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard Ruth, so pleased to have you on the team and looking forward to working with you at Stampalot Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats on your new DT position Ruth....and a beautiful card too hun....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. huge congrats on your DT position ruth and i love your card, i love banana splits and yours looks good enough to eat :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are indeed a lucky bunch to have you Ruth. Love your yummy icecream card:0 Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow...congratulations Ruth....can't wait to see all your creations. This is one is so wonderful. That embossed background is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth what amazing news, you must be chuffed to bits. Your card is really yummy looking. Youre cards are always fabulous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the team Ruth, so pleased you have joined us.
    Your card is wonderful!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Ruth - well deserved! The fan wafer on your card looks so realistic I want to pluck it out and eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Ruth,well deserved your cards are gorgeous,this one is fab.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Ruth! I love shopping in Sir Stampalot but I always want to buy everything lol!

    Gorgeous card for your first DT challenge

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth