Thursday 26 May 2011

Morning Glory

I made this card tonight for this week's sketch challenge on PapercraftPlanet and I'm sure you can spot the mistake right away... I forgot to add the sentiment !!..but it's late now and I've to leave early in the morning for work...
Anyhow, I've used Morning Glory from A Passion for Stamps and coloured it with Promarkers, then mounted it on foam pads onto My Mind's Eye paper. The border punch is by Xcut and the corner die is by Cuttlebug.

 If I get a chance to add the sentiment tomorrow I'll take another photo.


Hi again...I've taken the new pic and put it at the top of the post; this is the original one.

I'm also entering this into the Stampavie challenge..pink

10 comments:

  1. Ruth, it's very pretty! I love your colouring and the corner detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruth, this is just stunning. Such lovely design elements and a GRAND take on the Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The addition of the sentiment is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Ruth! I really love the pink colour scheme and gorgeous backing paper! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth
    A beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the beautiful image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a lovely card ... love the rich colours and love the corners ... happy crafting and have a great bank holiday weekend love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is fantastic! Love the pink-white-combo soooo much!

    Thanks for joining us at SAM this week and for taking part at our DT-Call.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card. might have to get me that corner die.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth