Wednesday 7 April 2010

New Bird Digi Release..Pheasant


I have a couple of new cards showing my new digi images of birds. I drew these primarily to use on Get Well or Birthday cards for men but I'm sure they could be used for other cards as well.
This uses the "pheasant" image which is available to buy from A Passion for Stamps. Please let me know what you think of them.
I've followed the sketch from Papertake
and the themes from The Pink Elephant... Nature
and A Spoon full of Sugar...one for the boys.
Ruth

6 comments:

  1. wow stunning card Ruth so beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very beautiful...have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruth, this is beautiful!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving these new bird images Ruth. Another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image!!!! You did fab on this card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth