Saturday 27 February 2010

Pip with Buddy


Good morning! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I'm glad to say the snow which was forecast for overnight didn't come !
This morning I'm showing another card I made with my new character, Pip. This time the image used is "Pip with Buddy"which you will find at A Passion for Stamps.
I've followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers and used 3 different textures (embossing, Sculpey dog,raised leaves) for the Crazy4Challenges theme this week.
Cupcake challenge....friends
Crafty Creations...cut it out and pop it up ( the leaves)

I absolutely LOVE these Sizzix leaves and have wanted the die for ages but couldn't get it anywhere and have run out of my leaf supply sent by friends! I was so happy to get this on ebay this week and 24 hours after I won the auction,the die was at my door! Now you're going to see them on everything!

The little dog at the bottom of the card was made with Sculpey which I haven't used for years. I found a little mould on the lid of a kids' toy and used it. I got some strange looks last night when I asked my husband not to let me forget I had a dog in the oven!

One more thing....The border down the edge of the embossing was made from the cut off from a fence die cut and while I was fiddling with it I realised that there are actually 5 different things I can make with this die.......how sad am I?

See you soon with more of my new digi images.
Dont' forget...
SALE of unmounted clear stamps

I'm having a sale of my polymer clear unmounted stamps to coincide with the launch of my new digi images.
The clear stamps are all HALF PRICE and the sale prices are marked beside them in the sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the colours and I agree those are fab leaves. Your little dog is a brill idea. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet little card, such fab funky papers...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so so sweet ! Love the papers and the colours you have chosen and I adore the little dog you have made : so so sweet ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute acrd Ruth - the image is so lovely and I love the way you've coloured it - the leaves look fabulous and I love the papers! Have a nice weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great male card, I love your DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card with so many terrific embellishments and of course your great image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a lovely creation. Love the sculpy and those leaves look fab!

    Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Creations in our Cut it out and pop it up challenge!Wonderful card - great composition! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, wonderful colours!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth