Friday 26 February 2010

Introducing Pip!



And now for something completely different!!
For those who have asked for some boy/teenage images, I thought I'd show you the first couple of digi images in this theme which go on sale from A Passion for Stamps today.
I have drawn a series of images of Pip and Pippa which I'll be adding to over the next while.
In this card I've used "Pip chillin' " showing Pip on his beanbag listening to his ipod.
The other new realease shows Pip sitting on a step with his little dog "Buddy"

I'm entering this card into Papertake Weekly as I've used their sketch

Please have a look at the other digi images on A Passion for Stamps and let me know what you think. Also feel free to contact me with suggestions of what you'd like to see me draw.

Dont' forget... SALE of unmounted clear stamps

I'm having a sale of my polymer clear unmounted stamps to coincide with the launch of my new digi images.
The clear stamps are all HALF PRICE and the sale prices are marked beside them in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ruth, such a gorgeous layout and colour scheme..... and Pip is an absolute star!!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great Ruth. I love the colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth this is gorgeous Pip looks SO chilled out fab..got your email & images thanks will have a play.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific image Ruth. This has reminded me I really need to do a card for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used this image for my son's birthday today. He was impressed that I found this image to do....so thanks Ruth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth