Thursday 31 December 2009

Crafty Calendar Challenge DT card


It's time for another Crafty Calendar Challenge and this time the theme is "Keeping warm" with the added option of "texture".
I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here,in Northern Ireland,we have just had some fresh snow after most of it cleared away yesterday so we really do need to keep warm!

I've used one of my own drawings again for this challenge (Jenny on the sofa) and the paper is DCWV Retro prints which I've folded to make a roman blind complete with a little tassel(bead).
I've coloured with Promarkers(no surprise there!) and added some flocking to her jumper for "warmth".
I've used a little faux fur as a rug so I think she definitely is keeping warm!.
Hopefully you will be able to see that I've tried to make this look like a scene through a window...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth